Our 2,000 square foot venue is situated in the street level of a newly renovated building few yards away from the subway. It is a column-free and an open space which can be also divided to two rooms to cater for small parties. Features high ceiling, a 30 feet wide floor-to-ceiling glass store front, new hardwood oak floor, AC, heating, two wheelchair accessible bathrooms, kitchen and a private room. We planed the layout for variety events and users, and designed the interior to minimize your set-up time and decoration costs.
The venue is suitable for all types of pop up shops and events. We are open at 6 am, and close at 2 am or 3 am for special events. Prices depend on the number of attendees, age range, day, time, hours and theme.
The rental fees include the following:
Dinner tables, buffet tables, mahogany wood folding chairs, cocktail tables.
3. Lighting (disco, laser, RGB, LED)
4. Sound System
1. Projectors, screens, 80‘’ smart TV and access to 10,000-song karaoke.
2. Throne Chair. (white leather and gold hand carved solid wood)
3. Chiavari chairs (gold metal with white black or burgundy cushion)
3. Backdrops (12 feet by 20 feet, 9 colors to choose from such as pink, blue, gold, white, black and more)
4. Gold sequin backdrop (12 feet by 10 feet)
Bushwick, the new up-and-coming neighborhood in NYC, is a popular location for private parties and special events. The neighborhoods is known for its thriving arts scene, a foodie destination, and relatively affordable event spaces. Our space is only 30 minutes from both Manhattan and Queens by train and 20 min with Uber / Lyft. Commuting is quick and convenient, with three subway lines; J, M and L. We are located two blocks away from the J/Z to which you can transfer from both the L and M train.
Thanks for your time.