Our 2,000 square foot venue is situated in the street level of a newly renovated building few yards away from the subway. It is a column-free and an open space which can be also divided to two rooms to cater for small parties. Features high ceiling, a 30 feet wide floor-to-ceiling glass store front, new hardwood oak floor, AC, heating, two wheelchair accessible bathrooms, kitchen and a private room. We planed the layout for variety events and users, and designed the interior to minimize your set-up time and decoration costs.
The venue is suitable for all types of pop up shops and events. We are open at 6 am, and close at 2 am or 3 am for special events. Prices depend on the number of attendees, age range, day, time, hours and theme.
The rental fees include the following:
Dinner tables, buffet tables, mahogany wood folding chairs, cocktail tables.
- Lighting (disco, laser, RGB, LED)
- Sound System
- Projectors, screens, 80‘’ smart TV and access to 10,000-song karaoke.
- Throne Chair. (white leather and gold hand carved solid wood)
- Chiavari chairs (gold metal with white black or burgundy cushion)
- Backdrops (12 feet by 20 feet, 9 colors to choose from such as pink, blue, gold, white, black and more)
- Gold sequin backdrop (12 feet by 10 feet)
Bushwick, the new up-and-coming neighborhood in NYC, is a popular location for private parties and special events. The neighborhoods is known for its thriving arts scene, a foodie destination, and relatively affordable event spaces. Our space is only 30 minutes from both Manhattan and Queens by train and 20 min with Uber / Lyft. Commuting is quick and convenient, with three subway lines; J, M and L. We are located two blocks away from the J/Z to which you can transfer from both the L and M train.
Thanks for your time.